CGIAR Research Program on Livestock and Fish
'MORE MEAT, MILK AND FISH - BY AND FOR THE POOR'
The CGIAR research program ‘more meat, milk and fish by and for the poor’ aims to sustainably increase the productivity of small-scale livestock and fish systems, making meat, milk and fish more available and affordable to poor consumers across the developing world.
This is a 'workspace' for people working in the Program. It's open to view, but contains much intermediate materials and work in progress.
- See where we work … (9 value chains in 9 countries)
- The research themes of our Program … (technology development, value chain development....)
- [http:cgspace.cgiar.org/handle/10568/3248| Download the Proposal] with full information; or [http:cgspace.cgiar.org/handle/10568/12426| read a short brochure].
- Latest news and updates from the Program
- Sign up for latest news updates to by email
- Latest research outputs from the Program
- Sign up to hear about latest Program outputs by email
|CRP web site]
Upcoming CRP meetings
Calendar of related events
Program Photos and Images
Program introductory powerpointbrProgram posterbrProgram FAQbr[http:livestockfish.cgiar.org/2013/06/11/video-intro/| Program video introduction]
|rss urlhttp:feeds.feedburner.com/Livestock-fishnews linktrue number10|